Wanted: R Programming Instructors
© MCL & Associates, Inc. 2001 - 2014 *
.A Veteran-Owned Company.
MCL & Associates, Inc.
“Eliminating Chaos Through Process” ™
MCL and Associates seeks R Programmers interested in providing P/T teaching of R for beginners to advanced subjects.
* Teach course content
* Actively mentor students to ensure a high level of achievement in course learning objectives.
* Maintain and track assigned class schedule.
* Monitor and track individual student progress through work assignments, reviews, and individual student conferences.
* Proactively identify and mentor students having difficulty assimilating course material and concepts.
* Strong presentation skills.
* MS or equivalent in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
* Minimum 3 years in consulting or enterprise IT with system integration and application development experience under Windows and/or Linux.
* Expert in R programming including some experience with database interfaces and data scrubbing, and problem-solving.
* Additional experience with one or more of the following: Hadoop, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Talend, Ab Initio, Perl, Ruby, C++, shell, PMML, Jaspersoft, web services, cloud computing.
* Solid understanding of software engineering best practices, with an emphasis on parsimony and best practices.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with diverse students.
* Ability to effectively communicate in English and the advanced use of technical terms and syntax.
* Understanding of data governance and principles of project management.
Primary language: English
Duration: Scheduling and duration will depend on course content and geographic disbursement.
Please respond by ASCII email to: email@example.com with "R Instructor" in the subject line.
* Provide a cover letter in the email body that addresses the above qualification criteria.
* Attach a MS Word resume with key skill-sets high-lighted for easy identification and review..
* No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), or for any purpose, without the express written permission of MCL& Associates, Inc. Copyright 2001 - 2014 MCL & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
The lightning bolt is the logo and a trademark of MCL & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
The motto “Eliminating Chaos Through Process” ™ is a trademark of MCL & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.